Tactical Bacon... Eat it up... Yum

Tactical Bacon

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Worrying

"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some
blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget
them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and
with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."

Ralph Waldo Emerson


"Shoulda, woulda, coulda..." " Hindsight is always 20/20..." the rallying cry of the not-so-prepared. Granted unforeseen things do occur but you make preparations as best as you can, and then you just have to adapt, improvise, and overcome. Unfortunately sometimes you are the windshield and others you are the bug.

I try to live my life that way. I don't sweat the small stuff and try not to let the ignorance of others affect my way of looking at the world. I try to judge everybody by their actions and deeds, not necessarily by their race or job (although its real hard if their job is customer service).

If I cannot do anything about a situation, I try to not worry about it. The operative word there is try. I can just prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

But if I can do something about a situation, I will.

No comments: