Tactical Bacon... Eat it up... Yum

Tactical Bacon

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

OOPs my Bad...

Oops my bad... I didn't mean to be a self serving ass**** who's penchant for greed pushed the economy into the worst economic crisis in almost a century...

Ive been following the news lately and trying to figure out the complex web of guilt and blame that everyone says is everybody Elses fault. OK, lets get one thing straight. Right now I am in college trying to get my first bachelors of education so i can teach Special Education. I am a poor college student who has to take out student loans in order to meet basic needs. I am also on the government's dole because I put in some time protecting the Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic. Thank God I don't have to pay for healthcare because of that.

So I DON'T WANT to hear any more Sanctimonious Crap from anyone who says it is my fault. I don't own anything of high value except my truck and my guns. Well those and my life. I consider that and my families lives to be paramount in value.

Look I wish that I was partly to blame, maybe then I could feel a little guilty instead of outraged that some guys and gals made some pretty damn selfish decisions that turned out to be extraordinarily bad and I who was making way less than them has to bend over and take it like a man... Bull**** sez I.

No comments: